Pilovision is committed to the success of youth in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) programs in high school and higher education.
Vision, Mission, and Objectives
- The vision of PiloVision is increased participation of youth in STEM subjects, especially mathematics, in high school and higher education programs and the pursuit of careers in these areas.
- Our mission is to increase the percentage of Grades 9-12 learners who enroll in, and pass, STEM subjects in high school.
- Our objective is to provide remedial and enrichment programs to promising and motivated high school learners in Southern Africa to stimulate and encourage interest in STEM careers, and enhance their chances of obtaining scholarships to pursue higher education programs at colleges and universities in South Africa and abroad..
Pilovision is dedicated and committed to the following values in serving our program participants:
- Professionalism: To consistently conduct ourselves with integrity integrity
- Respect and Dignity: To treat our clients, partners, supporters and stakeholders with respect, honesty, fairness, and compassion.
- Accountability and Transparency: To conduct our programs in an efficient, open, and timely manner, and to be accountable for all resources and services provided.
- Excellence: To consistently strive towards excellence in the provision of resources and services.
The PiloVision Math Institute is one of our main projects. It is a remedial and enrichment program designed to stimulate and encourage students to pursue careers in STEM to enhance their chances of obtaining scholarships to pursue higher education programs at South African and U.S.A. universities.